Last updated: May 10, 2019
Blancmode (hereinafter referred to as “Blancmode”) and its affiliates (currently Blancmode, and the Blancmode mobile app, if and when the latter is launched) are committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals who:
- Visit Blancmode website located at Blancmode.com, and any future “Websites” we build and associate with it.
- The Blancmode mobile application and affiliated to Sonali Mahala. apps that Blancmode makes available from time to time (hereinafter referred to as the “Application”).
- Uses services provided by Blancmode — such as and including Blancmode.com, Blancmode.com and other products herein referred to as “The Platforms”
- Purchase the Blancmode branded products and other items that are or may be located in the Blancmode market on “www.Blancmode.com .”
The website, Application, and the platforms altogether are classified as “Services” to make this policy easier to read.
Personal Information We Collect And Use
Registration and Logged-in Users
When a user registers at Blancmode.com for the first time and creates an account, Blancmode collects some personal information about the user such as:
- The user’s Full Name , Username and Email address.
- The user’s Age.
- User’s Password, in connection with the user’s account and log-in facility.
- The geo-location of the user’s computer, mobile device or any other device that the user uses to login to Blancmode.
- The user will be assigned a unique Blancmode user id upon registration; and,
- Any other optional information required or is optional that the user adds to their profile.
Alternatively , the user may register for Blancmode account using supported platforms such as Google and Facebook. The details accessed by Blancmode will be promptly shown when the user is in the process of signing up. When creating an Blancmode account, if the users intends to engage in commercial transactions via the Blancmode marketplace, we collect the user’s Credit card or Paypal Information, billing address and any other such information which is required for the same.
As a registered user of Blancmode, we may also collect the following from the user
- Messages and Conversations over the supported platforms.
- Images that the user may publish using our mobile application Blancmode.
- Information we may receive from the user relating to the communications sent to us, such as queries or comments concerning to our Services.
- information relating to the user’s real time location, but only when the user enables his/her computer or mobile device to send us location information or when posting through the Supported Platforms.
Blancmode collects the information for the following general purposes:
- To identify when the user logs into their account.
- To enable us to provide the Services to the user.
- To verify transactions the user makes for billing, security, and authentication.
- To analyze the Website, or the other Services and information about our visitors, including research into our user demographics and user behaviour in order to improve our content and Services.
- To contact the user about their account and provide support.
- To share aggregate (non-identifiable) statistics about users of our Services to prospective advertisers and partners.
- To keep the user informed about information on our Services deemed useful to the user — or for which the user has requested same from us –, provided the user has indicated that they would like to be contacted for these purposes.
By submitting information to Blancmode when registering, the user consents to the use of his/her information for the following purposes.
Collecting personal information when placing an order on the Blancmode Market
When the user places an order for an item and/or service in the Blancmode marketplace, as part of buying or selling, Blancmode collects the personal information provided by the user, including Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address and Credit card information. We use such information to process and fulfill the users order, to verify the user’s credit card, to complete the transaction and/or return a purchase. By submitting information to Blancmode the user consents for the use of such information for the purposes stated above in the said policy.
System and Device Information
Blancmode collects and receives information from you computer or any other mobile device you log in through instantaneously and automatically, such as the type of OS (“Operating System”), and the hardware the user is using and the information obtained Via cookies. Everytime the user logs in to the platform we automatically collect the location of the user to make the user experience with Blancmode factually correct.
Blancmode also makes the use of non-identifiable information gathered for the statistical purpose to keep track of all the registered activity.
Cookies and Related Technologies
Blancmode uses cookie tracking technology in the platform/application as identifiers and an Blancmode user id to help us recognize the users across different services. This is done to improve traffic routing and use of our web services. By visiting the web-site or using the application, the user agrees to the use of the cookies in the browser or the application.
Blancmode uses a specific cookies in order to facilitate the use of Google Universal Analytics for users logged-in to the Applications or the Platforms (“Logged-In User). If you are a Logged-In User, Blancmode may use your Blancmode user ID in combination with Google Universal Analytics and Google Analytics to track and analyze the pages of the Services you visit. We do this only to better understand how you use the Website and the other Services, with the intent of offering improvements for all Blancmode services to it’s users; and to tailor our business and marketing activities accordingly, both generally and specifically to you. Google Analytics cookies do not provide Blancmode with any Personal Information.Learn more about privacy at Google and to opt-out of this feature by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Google Display Advertising
Additionally, Blancmode uses Google Analytics code that allows for certain forms of display advertising and other advanced features. Subject to change, the Google Display Advertising features that Blancmode currently uses are Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
When Blancmode May Share Personal Information
- When you explicitly consent to the disclosure of such information to a third party when connecting to a third-party service that asks you if you consent to such sharing.
- Where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims or demands.
- if we believe in our best judgement that it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
- If we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve abuse of the Services infrastructure or the Internet in general.
- To a parent company, subsidiary, joint venture, or other company under common control with Blancmode.
Blancmode uses email as the primary mode of communications with our users. We want to respect your privacy by only sending emails of interest to you. The users can manage their email preferences, such as opting-out or unsubscribing from emails sent by Blancmode, by adjusting their preferences in their account settings, for example narrowing your notification settings to a more narrow interest. The user may also opt out or unsubscribe from any future email communications from within a link provided in each email correspondence that we send to the user.
Age Of Use
- Business owners must be a minimum of 18 years of age to create a business pages, and additionally anyone who creates a business page needs to be the owner or authorized representative of that brand. If either is discovered to be untrue Blancmode.com reserves the right to block, unpublish and/or delete said business page for failure to comply. Before such page deletion occurs, Blancmode shall notify the creator of the page about the presumed compliance and allow two days for resolution.
- To protect children and teenagers using the Blancmode platform (and any poss posted on Blancmode and/or syndicated to connected websites shown via the Blancmode calendar view on the connected website) requires any business page owner/ representative posting the post to indicate age restrictions. Any failure to comply is grounds for Blancmode to terminate the business page in question.
We follow industry best practices to keep any information collected and/or transmitted to the Supported Platforms or Third-Party Apps secure. This includes the use of HTTPS with TLS (Transport Layer Security), which encrypts all transmitted data, and OAuth 2.0 protocols for authentication and data transfer to Supported Platforms and Third-Party Apps.
Certain Personal Information, most notably Blancmode log-in details, is encrypted during transmission using TLS. Once validated within our system, passwords are deleted from our system. In addition, Blancmode uses third-party vendors and hosting partners (OVH — other’s may include Amazon, and/or Google) to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Services. These vendors have been selected for their high standards of both physical and technological security, including ISO and SSAE16 certifications.
When payments are processed via credit card, Blancmode uses third-party vendors that are PCI-DSS Compliant. At no point does Blancmode have access to your credit card information.
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the Internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the Services whilst it is in transit over the Internet and any such submission is at your own risk, and this risk is specifically disclaimed in our Terms.
If you are a Logged-in User, it is advisable that you log out of your account at the end of every session and not leave a logged-in account unattended for any period of time, particularly if you use a shared computer or device.
- The Users can contact us to obtain a copy of the Personal Information held about them by us. This may be subject to a fee not exceeding any prescribed fee permitted by applicable law. User can also ask us to correct and, where relevant, erase that information. Please note that certain Personal Information of the user may be retained by Blancmode for a period of time following cancellation of the user’s account when this is necessary for our legitimate business purposes or required or authorised by applicable law. As mentioned above the user has a right to change their email preferences at any time.
- The user understands and is aware of the fact that Blancmode acts as a conduit between the user and the various Supported Platforms and Third-Party Apps. In several instances, the content published via Blancmode will not be in Blancmode’s custody or control, and any content that has been shared by the user through any Supported Platform or Third-Party Apps via the Services may continue to be available to third parties and the public at large, as this content is now under the control of the operators of the Supported Platforms and/or the Third-Party Apps.
- Blancmode shall not sell any of the personal information that it collects from its users to any third-party or third-party service.
For any further information about this policy, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org